Updated: Apr 28, 2019
"The fears we don't face become our limits."- Robin Sharma
Do the inner work.
What you don't face, confront, acknowledge, understand, accept and love about yourself will own you. It is your greatest gift to yourself and the world, beyond anything you could ever buy or have, to know the depths of who you are.
Be fearless with the truth as you answer the questions below. These questions will encourage you to think deeply about the state of your life and quality of your thoughts. There are no right answers. Give it a shot. I can't wait to hear what surfaces for you.
1. What are you grateful for?
2. How many times a day or week do you stop and take a moment to acknowledge what you are grateful for? Does this number sit well with you? No, make a commitment to yourself to increase the frequency.
3. What gets in the way of experiencing gratitude for you?
1. How do you feel right now?
2. How do you avoid emotions you do not want to feel?
3. What makes you feel connection with other people?
4. What makes you feel happiness/joy/?
5. What gets in the way and stops you from feeling happiness?
1. What is the biggest behavioral change you've ever made?
2. What do you wish you have have changed a long time ago but still have not?
1. List all the reasons you have told yourself you are not enough.
2. How have these reasons stopped you from going after your desires?
3. What are 2-4 qualities you have that come completely natural and are innately you.
4. How do you celebrate those qualities in your life today?
5. If certainty and a guarantee didn't matter, what would "your gut" be saying about your life? Your career? Your relationships?
1. What is the first thing you think when you wake up?
2. What are the thoughts that arise when you look in the mirror to brush you teeth, get dressed, put on make-up etc?
3. What are your feelings upon arriving to work?
4. What are your feelings towards what you do during the day time? ( are you inspired, connected, lit-up, motivated, etc.)
5. How do you feel after most interactions and conversations you have with people within the day?
6. How do you feel before going to bed?
7. Do you set intentions for the next day?
Once you've completed the worksheet, scheduled your free inspiration session to continue the inner work. Remember, your story is worth telling.